Karbonn A1+ : How to Root it Easily
Karbonn A1+ user have now a reason to smile after reading the above title. Karbonn A1+ which is one of the low-end Android smartphone, now can rooted easily using our free and easy-to-follow guide. We have designed a step by step guide to root Karbonn A1+ with ease.
After Karbonn A1+ is rooted, all the apps will automatically get installed on the SD card instead of the pone memory. This feature is already available in some of the android apps for 2.2 version. Also rooting increases the domain of function and operations you can perform on your Karbonn A1+.
Karbonn A1+ : Rooting Guide
We have tried to make the upgradation as easy and explanatory as it could be. The upgradation guide have two halves namely:
- Getting Ready for rooting
- The Real rooting
Notice : This Firmware/root tweak is taken from a very reliable Android Developer. We have tried and tested this firmware before bringing this for you. However, we would recommend you to follow these steps with extra-care as a single error can lead to bricking of your Device.
The warranty of your device would void after upgrade, so do this at your own risk. We will not be liable for any error.
Karbonn A1+ : Getting Ready for Rooting
- Before you take a step further, please make sure that your device is Karbonn A1+. You can check this at Settings >> About Device.
- Take a backup of your existing ROM using the ROM Manager App available on Play Store.
- You may also opt for a backup of your important data such as SMS, phone numbers using one of the backup apps available on play store for free.
- The upgrade process work on internal battery power. So we would recommend you to charge your device more than 80%.
- Disable all anti-virus software installed on you device and PC.
- If you have kies installed on your PC, just uninstall it.
- Enable USB debugging on your Device. The option for this is available at :
Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging or
Settings> Developer Option> USB Debugging
- Now your Karbonn A1+ is ready for rooting.
Karbonn A1+ : The Real Rooting
- Download Z4root APK file from here.
- Save the file to the SD card of your Karbonn A1+.
- Now install the Z4root APK on your Karbonn A1+.
- Once the app is installed, run the app.
- Once app is started, click ‘Permanent Root’ button on the screen.
- Now wait for your Karbonn A1+ to reboot.
With this you have successfully rooted your Karbonn A1+. If you face any kind of issue during installation, then you can seek our help using the comment form below.
Also we would recommend you to comment if you were able to root your Karbonn A1+ successfully.