Android 4.3 is all set to rock the smartphone market. If we believe news from a very reliable online analyst, then Google will unveil the new Nexus 7 by next week. This launch will take place at Google I/O next week. While we tried tried to research further about the new Nexus 7, we found that while nothing official has been announced yet about new Nexus 7.
Well-known Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo from KGI Securities have published his research notes which reveals the fact that this device will be powered by Android 4.3. He also wrote about the possible specifications which this device may have.
New Nexus 7 : Android 4.3 and Much More
Here are a few points which tells us that it is only about Android 4.3, but there is more to be seen:
- Tablet is expected to be manufactured by ASUS.
- It will be powered by Snapdragon S4 QualComm Pro processor. This is the same processor which comes with Nexus 4.
- The primary camera would be 5 Megapixels.
- The secondary camera in front would also be capable of shooting HD videos.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC would be there for connectivity.
- Battery with potential of 4000 mAh. This might feature Qi wireless charging.
- It will come with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. This could be a set back for those who were expecting Android 5.0 KeyLime Pie.
If these specification of Nexus 7 comes out to be true, Android 4.3 will comes into picture. This will then surely be followed by many upgrades coming for high-end devices. The display is expected to get better with WUXVGA graphics. The size of the tablet remains same i.e. 7 inches. The CPU would be different from previous version of Nexus 7.
I also read that Nexus 7 is featuring a plastic case which will be something new for Nexus devices. The battery got bigger.
So we are waiting for the official release of the same so that everything in terms of features and specifications get confirmed. If there is any sort of news about Android 4.3 or new Nexus 7 which you have, do share with us in the form of comments below.